Make this moreish fridge cake as a sweet treat or a homemade gift – perfect for Christmas!
- Place the cranberries and raisins in a bowl and pour over the Baileys. Cover the bowl with cling film and microwave for 30 seconds and set aside to soak.
- Prepare a 20cm x 20cm square tin by lining with baking paper.
- In a pan melt 150g of the Menier dark chocolate and 150g of the Menier milk chocolate along with the butter. When thoroughly melted add the soaked fruit and Baileys, Maltesers and cherries. Pour into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for one hour.
- Melt the remaining dark, milk and white chocolate in separate bowls and then dollop over the top of the chilled chocolate. Now swirl the chocolate with a fork and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and allow the fridge cake to get to room temperature and slice into your desired number of squares. Gift wrap for a perfect festive sweet treat!
I have been commissioned by Menier to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.