Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
A delicious fresh dish that showcases the classic Thai harmony of sweet, sour and spice!
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok, add the chicken thighs skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes, turn the thighs over and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Set aside, when the chicken begins to cool thinly slice.
- Heat the wok with the remaining oil and add the shallot, garlic, chillies and ginger, stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the prawns and chicken and cook for another minute. Now add the noodles and beansproats to heat through.
- Add the tamarind, soy sauce, fish sauce, pepper and lime juice, mix through to coat all the ingredients. Add the egg and continue to stir through for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with the coriander and half of the nuts.
- To serve, divide the pad Thai between 4 warm serving dishes and sprinkle over the peanuts, enjoy!