Take your fish cakes to a new level with this recipe! Rich chorizo and flaky cod is a classic pairing combined with sun dried tomatoes and spring onions it makes these fish cakes taste so good.
The cod was gifted to me by Bradley’s https://bradleysfish.com/ (they deliver throughout the UK) use the code Victoria-15 at check out for a 15% discount.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas mark 6.
- In a large pan of boiling water add the diced potatoes and cook for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the cod on a roasting tray, drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and flaking. Once cool, remove skin and flake the whole fish.
- Drain the diced potatoes and return to the pan allowing to fully cool down. When cool mash the potatoes and set aside.
- Heat a oil in a frying pan and gently cook the fishcakes over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with seasonal vegetables, enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious sardines that were gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ they tasted wonderful. If you'd like to try them for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.