Category: Comfort Food, Meals in minutes, Mid Week Meals, Pasta Night
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
A very simple but highly flavourful quick and easy pasta dish. This Nduja pasta is so delicious and wonderfully creamy – the perfect mid-week treat.
- To serve
- Whilst the pasta is cooking as per packet instructions, add the Gorgonzola, Mascarpone, cream and Nduja into a small pan. Heat over a medium heat stir frequently and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and reserve some of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and a little pasta water if the sauce is too thick.
- Serve the pasta with a handful of rocket, sprinkling of Parmesan and pine nuts, enjoy!