A very simple, quick & easy but extremely delicious scallop and chorizo pasta dish!
The wonderful Scallops were gifted to me by Bradley’s https://bradleysfish.com/ (they deliver throughout the UK) use the code Victoria-15 at check out for a 15% discount on all orders over £70.
- In a large pan cook the pasta in lightly salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. In a small bowl toss the scallops in the curry powder and then add to the pan searing the scallops on each side for 1 minute, remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the frying pan on a low-medium heat and add the chorizo, gently fry until it releases its oil. Now add the garlic and chilli, stir for 1 minute. Add the wine and half of the butter, increase the heat and boil for 5 minutes.
- Return the scallops to the pan and stir in the lemon juice. Remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pasta, return to the heat and stir through to make sure the pasta is fully coated. Now add the parsley and the remaining butter, season with pepper and serve immediately – enjoy!