A wonderfully delicious seafood pasta dish full of flavour & freshness – my husband’s favourite! For this recipe I was gifted the seafood by Bradley’s – see below for a 15% discount code.
- In a large pan of salted water cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile in a large frying pan heat the olive oil and then add the garlic, chillies and chorizo and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the wine and tomato puree and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the prawns and mussels, cover with a lid. Shake the pan regularly and cook until they are cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes. Once cooked through you can remove some of the mussels from their shells if preferred.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with lemon juice and butter. Mix through until the pasta is fully coated , season to taste.
- To serve, divide between two warmed plates and top with lemon zest and a sprinkling of parsley, enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious king prawns and mussels that were gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ they tasted wonderful. If you'd like to try them for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.