Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
A wonderfully delicious pasta dish full of flavour & freshness – my husband’s favourite!
- In a large pan of salted water cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile in a large frying pan heat the olive oil and then add the garlic, chillies and chorizo and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the wine and tomato puree and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the prawns and mussels, cover with a lid. Shake the pan regularly and cook until they are cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with half of the rocket, lemon juice and butter. Mix through until the pasta is fully coated and the rocket has wilted, season to taste.
- To serve, divide between two warmed plates and top with lemon zest and a sprinkling of parsley, enjoy!