This truly is an amazing chilli and is a fantastic dish to serve friends or family for a casual get-together!
- In a large heavy based pan heat the oil on the hob over a medium heat and brown the meat in batches, remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onion and garlic on a low heat and sauté for 3-4 minutes until softened. Now add the oregano, cumin, chilli powder, paprika, chillies and chorizo, cook for a further minute.
- Now return the meat to the pan with the wine, stock, sugar and tomatoes, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring after one hour.
- Now taste the chilli to see if it requires any further chilli powder.
- Mix in the beans and simmer for a further hour uncovered adding more water if required. Stir in the chocolate.
- Serve with rice & crusty bread, garnish with coriander and sour cream. Enjoy!
- Set of 4 Ceramic Bowls & Spoons on a Slate Base by Arthur Price
- Cutlery - Sophie Conran Rivelin by Arthur Price
I have been commissioned by Arthur Price to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.