Category: Desserts, Sweet Treats
Cooking Method: No Bake
Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Hr 30 Mins Total Time: 5 Hr 30 Mins
This no bake cheesecake is very easy to make! A crunchy Biscoff biscuit base, a creamy vanilla cheesecake filling oozing with Biscoff spread. The perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers.
For the biscuit base
- For the cheesecake filling
- To decorate
- For the biscuit base, blitz the biscuits in a food processor until you have a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and blitz a few times until fully combined. Tip the biscuit base into an 23cm deep springform tin and press down firmly.
- For the cheesecake filling, in a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Now mix in the cream until thickened.
- Spoon half the cream cheese mixture into the tin, spread roughly to level, then dollop over teaspoonfuls of the Biscoff spread. Tip the remaining cream cheese mixture over the top and spread to cover completely and make a smooth, even layer. Place in the fridge for 5-6 hours to thoroughly set.
- When ready to serve, place the spread in a microwavable bowl and melt for 15-30 second until smooth and runny.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate or cake stand. Drizzle with the melted spread and sprinkle over the crumbled biscuits. Enjoy!
Thank you so much! Where can I get biscoff spread and biscuits? What flavour are the biscuits?
Hi, you can buy Lotus Biscoff spread and biscuits at any major supermarket in the UK – Sainsbury’s or Tesco. The biscuits are caramel flavoured. Hope that helps 😊