This is a wonderfully simple and delicious buttery and garlicky, lemon & herb topped cod recipe. A perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan assisted 180°C/Gas mark 6.
- In a bowl mix the butter, paprika, chives, parsley, garlic and season to taste.
- Evenly spread the butter mixture over each cod loin.
- Add 4 lemon slices on a baking tray and top with the cod loins and place the remaining slices of lemon on top.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cod is opaque and flakes easily. Just before serving, spoon the juices from the baking dish over the cod and serve with seasonal vegetables. Enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious cod loins that were gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ they tasted wonderful. If you'd like to try them for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.