I love scrambled eggs for breakfast at the weekend. But for this recipe I have taken it to the next level and added chorizo, Parmesan cheese and spinach to make this a quick recipe filling enough for lunch or dinner too. It is absolutely delicious!
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat and add the chorizo. Cook until the chorizo begins to release its oils and then set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs and add a splash of cream with freshly ground pepper.
- Over a medium to low heat melt the butter in the non-stick frying pan. Add the eggs and gently whisk continuously until the eggs are softly scrambled.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and butter. When the eggs are almost cooked fold through the chorizo (reserve a few slices), Parmesan and spinach and a knob of butter.
- Place 2 slices of toast on each plate and spoon the scrambled egg and top with the remaining chorizo. Enjoy!