Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
A tasty and very easy dish to make! Cod & Chorizo, what a beautiful combination…
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C/390°F/Gas mark 6.
- Bring a large pan of salt water to the boil and cook the orzo per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Season the cod with salt & pepper. Heat an ovenproof frying pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil and fry the cod for 1-2 minutes on each side and place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and flake onto a plate.
- Heat a pan until hot and then add 2 tbsp of olive oil and the chorizo and fry for 2-3 minutes or until all the oils are released from the chorizo. Using a slotted spoon, remove the chorizo and set aside.
- Add the orzo and smoked paprika to the pan, stir well to coat in the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes then add the roasted peppers, cod and chorizo. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste and then stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- To serve, spoon onto warm serving plates. Enjoy!
- Cutlery - Sophie Conran Rivelin for Arthur Price