Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Hr 5 Mins Total Time: 5 Hr 5 Mins
A delicious dessert with the wow factor! Even better you can prepare this in advance and it will keep in the freezer for up to a month.
- Line a 1 litre loaf tin with cling film
- Mash 150g of the raspberries and pass through a sieve, discard the seeds and set aside.
- Place a large bowl over a pan of simmering water, whisk the eggs and sugar continuously until it has doubled in volume and thick. Remove the bowl from the heat and continue to whisk until it has completely cooled. The whole process should take about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl whisk the cream until it has thickened and then fold the egg mixture until fully combined; now fold through the meringue pieces.
- Pour the raspberry puree over the mix in a zigzag; gently pour into the lined loaf tin. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve the terrine in slices with the remaining whole raspberries, enjoy!