Category: Cooking with Kids, Sweet Treats
Cooking Method: No Bake
Yields: 12 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 3 Hr 40 Mins
This has to be the best rocky road that I have ever tasted, it is a must try!
Naughty but extremely nice!
- For the topping
- Butter a 24cm x 11cm loaf tin or the equivalent and line with cling film.
- In a small pan gently melt the butter, sugar, syrup, cocoa powder and chocolate. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Now add the maltesers and marshmallows, mix well and spoon into the loaf tin. Cover with the excess cling film and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Once set remove from the loaf tin and place onto a serving plate.
- For the topping, place a small heat-proof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Place the chocolate in the bowl and gently melt, once melted pour over the rocky road.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set the chocolate, to serve cut the rocky road into slices. Enjoy!