This recipe is made with two types of fudge and is a very easy to make. It is perfect for Halloween treats. Skippy® Peanut Butter and chocolate are a classic combination that just can’t be beat and super delicious!
For the chocolate layer
- For the peanut butter layer
- Line a 20cm x 20cm square baking tray with foil, leaving a 5 cm overhang on the sides. Grease the foil.
- For the chocolate fudge, place the chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a microwaveable bowl. Heat for 1 minute, then stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds or until fully melted and stir until smooth. Place in the lined baking dish and press the fudge into an even layer.
- Now place in the freezer whilst you make the peanut butter fudge.
- For the Skippy® Peanut Butter layer, add the peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract to a microwavable bowl. Heat in 30 second increments until fully melted. Stir until smooth and then gradually add the icing sugar whilst stirring continually. When all mixed through add the green food colouring until you get your preferred Halloween colour.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate layer and decorate with any Halloween shapes.
- Chill until firm, then use the foil to lift out the fudge and cut into 36 squares. Happy Halloween!
Skippy® Peanut Butter (RRP £2.40 per 340g) is available in Smooth and Crunchy varieties, which are currently available in major supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Costco, International section of Tesco and Ocado. For more information and recipes visit www.peanutbutter.uk.com
SKIPPY® EXTRA CRUNCHY Peanut Butter
Craving a peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® EXTRA CRUNCHY® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces, so you get the fun flavour of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, plus lots of crunchiness.
SKIPPY® EXTRA SMOOTH Peanut Butter
Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy, melt in the mouth peanut butter perfection. SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It ain’t nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.
I have been commissioned by SKIPPY® to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.