A quick & deliciously easy recipe for Peanut Butter lovers. Salty peanut butter with oozing strawberry jelly – what’s not to love!
- Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake cases.
- Place the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey into a blender and blitz until the peanut butter is smooth and creamy.
- Now divide the peanut butter between the cupcake cases.
- Heat the jam in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until runny and drizzle on top of the peanut butter. Use a toothpick to swirl the jam through the peanut butter.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until hardened. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. If frozen let sit in room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Craving a peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® EXTRA CRUNCHY® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces, so you get the fun flavour of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, plus lots of crunchiness.
Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy, melt in the mouth peanut butter perfection. SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It ain’t nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.
I have been commissioned by SKIPPY® to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.