An easy, spicy and creamy dip made with the creamiest of Peanut Butters – SKIPPY® It is perfect for the festive period and can be served with crudites, tortilla chips, it will also go perfect in a sandwich or served with leftover turkey. Please be aware this dip is extremely addictive!!!
American-style SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is unlike any other – smoothly satisfying and just how peanut butter is supposed to taste!
The whole family/household can enjoy the delicious taste and texture of creamy and dreamy SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, which is now widely available in the UK and a good source of protein for growing kids.
SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is available in Extra Smooth and Extra Crunchy varieties.
SKIPPY® Peanut Butter: Extra Smooth and Extra Crunchy varieties are currently available in major supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Costco, Ocado and the International section of Tesco.
- Place the peanut butter, chilli sauce, soy sauce and ground ginger in a bowl. Whisk all ingredients together until combined and slowly add the boiling water until you have your desired thickness.
- Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with crunchy nuts and serve with crudites, tortilla chips, it will also go perfect in a sandwich or served with leftover turkey. Enjoy!
For more information and recipes visit www.peanutbutter.uk.com
Here’s a few more facts about why SKIPPY® Peanut Butter really is so great:
- Americans love peanut butter and enjoy some of the most delicious peanut butter. SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is made only with high quality peanuts sourced from The Americas, just one of the reasons the taste is so authentic! The main source of peanuts for other brands in the UK is China and Brazil
- Protein is important in our daily diets, SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is not only delicious it is a good source of protein
- SKIPPY® Brand has over 80 years of authentic American heritage
- In 1933, Joseph Rosenfield changed the formula for peanut butter to create SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, which was less sticky and longer-lasting
- According to the American Peanut Council, every serving of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is a good source of protein, providing 15% of the recommended daily Intake with just two tablespoons. It’s lower sugar than other spreads such as marmalade and jam too. www.peanutsusa.org.uk
I have been commissioned by SKIPPY® to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.