If you want an absolutely delicious but quick and easy meal, this is the one for you! SPAM® Chopped Pork & Ham is a versatile store-cupboard ingredient that is made from more than 90% Shoulder Pork & Leg Ham.
- Heat your wok and then add the oil and chopped SPAM®, cook until starting to brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on kitchen paper. Add the garlic, mushrooms and curry powder, stir fry for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the carrots, beansproats and SPAM®, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Now add the noodles and toss in the wok for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir through the soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar; stir well so the noodles are fully coated.
- Add the beaten egg and stir gently for 1 minute or until the egg is cooked through. Season with crushed dried chillies, it is now ready to serve. Pile into a bowl or serving plate and add the spring onion to garnish. Enjoy!!
I have been commissioned by SPAM® to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.