Category: Desserts, Summer Days, Sweet Treats
Cooking Method: No Bake
Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Hr 30 Mins
Treat your family & friends to this super delicious and easy to make no-bake strawberry & white chocolate cheesecake – a definite crowd pleaser!
For the biscuit base
- For the cheesecake filling
- To decorate
- For the biscuit base, blitz the biscuits in a food processor until you have a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and blitz a few times until fully combined. Tip the biscuit base into an 23cm deep springform tin and press down firmly.
- For the cheesecake filling, melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, set aside and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Now mix in the cream until thickened.
- Pour in the cooled white chocolate and strawberries, fold through.
- Pour over the biscuit base, smooth over and place in the fridge for 5-6 hours to thoroughly set.
- To decorate, spoon the sieved jam over the top of the cheesecake in swirls. Dip the strawberries in white chocolate, allow to set then pile the strawberries in the middle.
- Keep refrigerated and serve chilled. Enjoy!
I have been commissioned by Menier Swiss Chocolate to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.