Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
A deliciously creamy comforting pasta dish that is full of flavour, perfect for a midweek meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas mark 6.
- Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl of boiling water that just covers the mushrooms. Soak for a few minutes and set aside.
- In a large frying pan heat the olive oil, season the chicken and gently brown in the pan.
- Now add the porcini mushrooms including the water, garlic and fresh mushrooms. Add the wine and simmer gently until the wine has reduced slightly.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per packet instructions and drain well. Add the cream to the chicken and bring to the boil the remove from the heat.
- Add the drained pasta, basil and add ¾ of the Parmesan cheese, stir through. Season to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with ½ the remaining cheese. Place in the oven and bake until golden & crisp. To serve divide between warmed serving plates and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan, enjoy!