These triple chocolate cookies taste absolutely delicious and are very easy to make. Stuffed with chunks of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate, they’re truly moreish!
- Line two baking trays and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the butter and sugars and mix with an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Now sift the flour, baking soda, cornflour and cocoa into the bowl and stir through. Add a tablespoon of milk and stir through half of the chocolate chunks.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Roll balls of the dough in your hands until smooth and place onto the prepared trays and gently press the remaining chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
I have been commissioned by Menier Swiss Chocolate to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.