This roasted cauliflower made with the King of cheeses is the perfect addition to any roast dinner. It is so easy to make and absolutely delicious – simplicity at its best!
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6.
- Add the cauliflower, to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and add the garlic, smoked paprika and thyme. Mix well until fully combined.
- Place onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the florets over and sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano. Place back in the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Place in a serving bowl with the Parmigiano Reggiano crisps created from the bottom of the tray, enjoy!
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, known as the King of Cheeses, is one of the world’s oldest and richest cheeses - still produced today as it was nine centuries ago.
- A long ageing period is fundamental in building the aromas and texture of Parmigiano Reggiano. Such complexity is achieved in a totally natural way, without any additives, making Parmigiano Reggiano 100% natural, easy to digest and high in calcium.
- The minimum maturation time is at least 12 months, but only when it reaches approximately 24 months of age, is at its best. Ageing can continue up to 36 months or more, during which time the cheese develops its flavour, texture and digestibility.
- Parmigiano Reggiano is a P.D.O. product. P.D.O. products are defined and protected by European Union law in order to defend the reputation of regional foods. This mark ensures that Parmigiano Reggiano can only be produced in Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna to the west of the Reno River and Mantua to the east of the Po River.
For more information please visit https://www.parmigianoreggiano.com/english/default.aspx
I have been commissioned by Parmigiano Reggiano to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.