A wonderfully delicious pasta dish full of flavour & freshness – one of my husband’s favourites!
See below how to receive a discount on the most delicious prawns I used in this recipe.
- In a large pan of salted water cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile in a large frying pan heat the olive oil add the chorizo and cook for 3-4 minutes then add the garlic and chillies and cook for a further minute.
- Now add the wine and tomato puree and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the prawns and cook until they are cooked through.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with half of the rocket, lemon juice and butter. Mix through until the pasta is fully coated and the rocket has wilted, season to taste.
- To serve, divide between two warmed plates and top with lemon zest and the remaining rocket, enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious large king prawns that were gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ they were some of the best prawns I have tasted. If you'd like to try them for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.