Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
This is a delicious pasta dish is bursting with flavour and can be made in 20 minutes. A perfect mid-week meal!
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile in a food processor blend together the Roquefort and creme fraiche, set aside.
- In a large frying pan gently fry the chorizo for 3-4 minutes over a medium heat until the oil is released. Add the garlic and a good sprinkling of chilli flakes, gently fry for 1 minute.
- Now add a good handful of rocket, the cooked spaghetti, the Roquefort mixture and mozzarella. Toss all the ingredients together over a low heat to warm through.
- Serve between two warmed pasta bowls, top with a handful of rocket and a sprinkling of Parmesan and pepper - enjoy!