A simple but classic pasta dish! Rich tomato sauce with smoky pancetta and hot, hot, hot!
- Heat the olive oil in a large heavy based frying pan and fry the pancetta on a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Add the onions and gently fry until fully softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chillies, garlic and rosemary and stir for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the wine and turn up the heat so that the alcohol evaporates by half. Then add the chopped tomatoes. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes stirring occasionally until the sauce has reduced to a very thick consistency.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as to packet instructions.
- Stir in a handful of Parmesan into the sauce and cook for a further minute and season to taste. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce. Serve on warm plates and scatter with Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Instead of rosemary you can use basil or oregano to change the taste.
Serving & Pasta Dishes - Typhoon Homewares World Food range
The Typhoon World Foods range introduces specialist cook and serveware for those who love to cook or serve dishes from all over the globe. Whether you are hosting an Indian dinner party, serving up an Italian feast or enjoying a quick sushi snack this range covers all you need to present a beautifully authentic dinner setting to fit any cuisine. The range features three different shades of grey - green, blue and light grey.