Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
A tasty and very easy dish to make! Sausage & Mustard, a perfect combination…
- Add the oil to large hot frying pan or wok and fry the onions and garlic until soft and slightly golden but not crisp.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per packet instructions.
- Remove the skin from the sausages and divide the sausage meat into 1 inch pieces and add to the onions and cook until browning and cooked through.
- Add the basil and then add the mustards.
- Stir in the cream and check the seasoning, taste, and add more mustard if needed. Drain the pasta and add to the sausage and mustard. Serve on warm plates with a sprinkling of chopped basil. Enjoy!
- You can use a variety of different mustards for this recipe & different flavoured sausages. I love to experiment with the different and unique flavoured sausages I buy from the farmers market.