Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
This is a very quick and easy to make pasta dish with sausages, chorizo, tomatoes, red wine, chillies & garlic… delicious!
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the sausages, chorizo for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes and garlic to the sausage and chorizo, fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the red wine and reduce for 3-4 minutes and then add the tomatoes and sugar and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the penne as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Add the crème fraiche and basil to the sausage & chorizo and stir until all mixed through. Season to taste and add the penne and stir until fully coated.
- Divide the pasta between four plates and serve with a sprinkling of parmesan. Enjoy!