Category: Meals in minutes, Mid Week Meals
Cuisine: South East Asia
Cooking Method: Stir Fry
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Wow, these are the best Singapore Noodles I have ever tasted by far! If you want an absolutely delicious but quick and easy meal, this is the one for you!
- Heat your wok or a large frying pan until it is smoking and then add the groundnut oil. Add the garlic, ginger, fresh chilli, mushrooms and turmeric, stir fry for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the bacon and cook for 30 seconds and then add the carrots, beansproats and cooked chicken, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Now add the noodles and toss in the wok for 1-2 minutes.
- Season the noodles with the dried chillies, soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar; stir well so the noodles are fully coated.
- Add the beaten egg and stir gently for 1 minute or until the egg is cooked through. Add a splash of sesame oil, it is now ready to serve. Pile onto a serving plate and add the spring onion to garnish. Enjoy!