Yields: 16 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
Use up your turkey leftovers to make these delicious, quick and easy bundles for your Christmas guests. They are so tasty and packed full of flavour, you will wish you had more leftover turkey.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 6.
- Place the turkey, cranberry and parsley in a large bowl and mix through. Season to taste and set aside.
- Layer three filo pasty sheets together by brushing them with a little melted butter so that they stick together. Cut the pastry into 4 squares and place a tablespoon of the turkey mixture in the centre of each and top with a cube of brie. Gather up the pastry to enclose the filling in neat bundles. Place on a baking sheet, brush with a little melted butter. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden. Serve hot or warm, enjoy!
- These little bundles can be made with a variety of leftovers - if you have some leftover stuffing add this to the turkey mixture too. They taste amazing!