A super quick, fresh & delicious dish that can be made in the time it takes to cook your pasta.
- Place the fish stock cube in a pan of boiling water and cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a large frying pan heat the oil over a low/medium heat and fry the garlic until it has softened. Increase the heat slightly and add the chorizo and prawns and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and red wine vinegar and cook for 2-3 minutes until the liquid has thickened. Add the butter and melt through the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir through,parsley, drizzle with lime juice and season to taste.
- To serve, divide between two serving plates and drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil, enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious king prawns that were gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ they tasted absolutely delicious. If you'd like to try them for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.