Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 7 Mins Total Time: 12 Mins
A very quick easy breakfast but ever so fresh & flavoursome with the mint and chives added to the scrambled eggs!
- Preheat the grill to medium and place the smoked salmon on a baking tray.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk together, add the cream, season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt the butter until foaming, then add the eggs and cook very gently over a low heat, stirring with a whisk. As soon as the scrambled eggs start to come together, remove from the heat.
- Place the salmon under the grill to warm through.
- Add the chopped herbs into the eggs and mix through.
- To serve, place the buttered toast onto a plate and top with the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, enjoy!