Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 7 Mins Total Time: 17 Mins
A very quick easy breakfast but ever so fresh & flavoursome!
- Preheat the grill to medium and place the smoked salmon on a baking tray.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk together, season with salt and pepper and add the butter.
- Place the eggs into a heavy based pan and heat gently over a medium heat, stir with a wooden spoon. As soon as the scrambled eggs start to come together, remove from the heat.
- Place the salmon under the grill to warm through.
- Add the chopped herbs into the eggs and mix through.
- To serve, place the buttered toast onto a plate and top with the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, enjoy!