Category: Lunch Time, Salad Days, Side Dishes, Summer Days
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
A fantastic twist on a regular potato salad recipe, this dish includes crunchy sugar snap peas, hot smoked salmon and horseradish cream. Serve this as a great accompaniment to any quiche or savoury tart, or as a light summer meal – delicious!
- Place the potatoes in a pan of cold water, salted water and boil for 15-20 minutes until they are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Place the soured cream, horseradish, parsley, lemon juice & zest into a food processor and blitz until smooth, season to taste and set aside. Cover and place in the fridge until needed.
- Blanch the sugar snaps in boiling water for 1 minute and then transfer to iced water.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl with half of the horseradish sauce, half of the eggs, half of the sugar snaps and half of the salmon. Toss until fully combined and coated.
- Place in on a serving dish or bowl and top with the remaining eggs, sugar snaps, salmon and horseradish sauce. Enjoy!
For this recipe I used the most delicious hot smoked salmon that was gifted to me by https://bradleysfish.com/ it tasted wonderful. If you'd like to try it for yourself or any of their wonderful range of frozen seafood use the code Victoria-15 for a 15% discount on your orders.