Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
A delicious starter or side which is full of flavour, it is so easy to prepare and can be made ahead. A perfect dish for Burn’s Night!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Put in the oven for 5 minutes and then set aside.
- Place the pine nuts, pecorino, breadcrumbs and parsley into a food processor and blend together.
- Place a slice of haggis onto each mushroom and top with the breadcrumbs. Now place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To serve, place a mushroom on each serving plate with a watercress garnish if serving as a starter. Enjoy!