Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
A very tasty chicken noodle dish that can be made in minutes – it is wonderfully versatile and you can adjust it to include your favourite ingredients!
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked through then add the prawns and cook until pink.
- Add the lemon juice, fish sauce and sugar , stir fry until the sugar is dissolved. Now add the cooked noodles to the wok with 1 tbsp of oil - toss through.
- Pour over the eggs and stir fry until almost set, now add the chilli and beansprouts.
- Add half of the peanuts, spring onions and coriander and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve the noodles immediately with a sprinkling of the remaining peanuts, spring onions and coriander. Enjoy!