Use up your turkey leftovers to make these delicious, quick and easy bundles for your Christmas bubble. They are so tasty and packed full of flavour, you will wish you had more leftover turkey.
What makes this recipe extra delicious is the turkey itself. I used a Free Range Woodland Bronze Turkey from Lidgates, London. The turkeys feed on nettles, wild blackberries and freshly grown oats. They are a slow maturing bird for optimum flavour and texture.
Lidgate’s family butcher’s has five generations of knowledge behind the counter of its famous shop in Holland Park, West London. They specialise in organic and free-range meats & poultry. They also handmake their own turkey gravy and stuffings.
You can order the best quality Turkey, Meats & Poultry from Lidgates and have them delivered to your door in time for Christmas. Orders will close the 17th December 2020 so order yours today! You will also have a chance to have your full Lidgates bill reimbursed in the New Year – see below!
For a wonderful Turkey recipe try out this Maple & Orange Glazed Turkey from Lidgates Butchers
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 6.
- Place the turkey, cranberry and parsley in a large bowl and mix through. Season to taste and set aside.
- Layer three filo pasty sheets together by brushing them with a little melted butter so that they stick together. Cut the pastry into 4 squares and place a tablespoon of the turkey mixture in the centre of each and top with a cube of brie. Gather up the pastry to enclose the filling in neat bundles. Place on a baking sheet, brush with a little melted butter. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden. Serve hot or warm, enjoy!
- These little bundles can be made with a variety of leftovers - if you have some leftover stuffing add this to the turkey mixture too. They taste amazing!
I have been commissioned by Lidgates Butchers to create this recipe and share this blog post with you here on my website. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only endorse products I genuinely would recommend to you.