Yields: 30 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
The perfect Christmas cookie, absolutely delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Place the flour, baking powder, oats and salt into a bowl.
- Add the butter and sugars into another bowl and beat together until creamy with a blender or mixer. Beat in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Mix through the flour mixture and fold through the cranberries and chocolate chips. Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into a ball with your hands and place onto a greased baking tray and squash with a fork. You may need to bake the cookies in two batches.
- Cook for 15 minutes until the cookies are golden. Let the cookies cool and then place on a wire rack, enjoy!