Cooking Method: Oven Baked
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
This Full English tray bake is filled with deliciousness; sausages, bacon lardons, new potatoes, button mushrooms and tomatoes and finished with eggs for a one-tray winner. The perfect recipe for Sunday brunch!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6. Heat the oil in a roasting tray for 5 minutes and then toss the potatoes and sausages in the oil, season to taste and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove any excess fat and add the bacon lardons, toss everything together and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Now add the mushrooms, tomatoes and a good pinch of chilli flakes, toss all the ingredients together, cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley, season to taste and make four holes in the sausage and potato mixture and break an egg into each one. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes until the whites are set but the yolks remain runny.
- Serve on warmed plates, topped with the eggs and a good dollop of ketchup, chilli sauce or just by itself - enjoy!