Category: BBQ Days, Comfort Food, Lunch Time, Mid Week Meals, Summer Days
Cooking Method: Oven Baked
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 35 Mins
This is a deliciously comforting jacket potato – a super tasty side or could even be served as a main!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan assisted/Gas mark 6.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 1 hour and set aside until they are cool enough to handle. Now cut the potatoes in half and scoop out all the potato into a bowl and reserve the skins.
- Mix the potato with the egg yolks, cheese, chives, watercress and mustard – season to taste.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff and then fold into the potato mix. Now spoon the mixture back into the skins.
- Return to the oven for 20 minutes and serve immediately – enjoy!
Can’t wait to try these – your recipes are fab ! Thank you x
Thank you very much – I would love to hear what you think of the recipe. Have a wonderful weekend x