Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
An absolutely delicious alternative to a traditional Full English – such a tasty dish with a kick!
- Grill the bacon and to your desired crispiness.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add the sausage pieces and fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked through and golden. Now add the chorizo, tomatoes, mushrooms and chilli flakes and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Heat another frying pan over a medium heat and add 1tbsp of oil and fry your eggs. Season with pepper and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
- Whilst the eggs are frying add the spinach to the sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms and mix through until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste.
- To serve, divide the sausage mix amongst 4 serving plates and top with the bacon and eggs. Enjoy!